You Should Know There's a Safe, Natural and Effective Alternative
Fort Lauderdale Acupuncture and Acupuncturist
- More than 8 Million Americans have used Acupuncture
- Growing numbers have sought out Fort Lauderdale acupuncturists for chronic pain and health problems when conventional medicine either hasn’t worked nor has answers
- The NIH and World Health Organization have both given formal approval of certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than any other “alternative” care provider
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value
Thank You For Visiting Our Fort Lauderdale Acupuncture Website
I want to thank you for visiting my web site, and in return I would like to offer you a complimentary acupuncture consultation. This process allows us to explain what we do and how you can benefit from our acupuncture and holistic services.NEW EXTENDED HOURS! Call us now for Evening and Saturday appointments.
Thrive Wellness Center is a full scale multi-disciplinary holistic clinic, acupuncture and alternative pharmacy located in Southeast Fort Lauderdale. While the center is actually located in Rio Vista it is only blocks from Harbor Beach, the Las Olas Isles, Victoria Park and the entire Downtown Corridor. All services are provided by licensed acupuncturists, physicians and therapists. Many of our services are covered by health insurance. You can verify your insurance coverage by submitting your insurance information on the ‘forms’ page. While we accept many insurance carriers, we are one of a few in-Network Acupuncture Physician groups within the AETNA Network. If you are insured with AETNA, all of your treatments may be covered.